Starting this week, all customers who order printing and binding from The Document Centre will be eligible to enter our free iPad Mini Prize Draw that will take place every 6 weeks. Everyone who has ordered will be given a flyer that tells them the web address they need to go to in order to take our quick and easy customer survey. Towards the end of the survey they can optionally enter their name, email address and order number* if they wish to be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win an iPad Mini.
A few simple, fair terms and conditions apply:
A customer is defined as someone who has ordered and fully paid for printing and/or binding services supplied by The Document Centre within the six week period in which the prize draw takes place.
- Only one application/survey is allowed per customer;
- Customers must accurately answer all questions asked in the survey;
- Customers wishing to enter the optional prize draw must include their name, email address and order number* during the final stages of the survey;
- Customers can alternatively take part in the survey without taking part in the optional prize draw if they so wish (in which scenario they do not need to include their contact details nor their order number);
- Any contact information customers supply will not be used for any purpose other than for the prize draw;
- A random draw will take place every six weeks and winners will be notified by email;
- The Document Centre reserves the right to cease the survey and prize draw at any time.
* If you ordered online, the order/reference number can be found on your confirmation email. If you ordered in person at our London shop, the number will be on the card we handed you when we took your order.
The main purpose of the survey is to get customer feedback relating to our website, thesis printing and bookbinding services and suchlike. Customer feedback is sincerely appreciated as it will help us to improve our website and the services we offer. Thank you in advance to all customers who fill in the survey – we hope the chance to win an iPad Mini encourages you to take part.
Last Updated on