Last Updated on
Katherine P., from a specialist design firm in London SE1, recently sent us these lovely comments after we printed some posters for the agency. Produced in-house on our large format printer, the posters each measured 1990mm (nearly 2m!) x 1490mm, so were pretty big! They were printed on 200gsm stock so were not flimsy — having a good quality thickness about them without going so far as being printed on card. We turned around the production of them in 24 hours from time of order and the customer supplied their own design/artwork files.
Katherine’s comments, which she sent in via email, included:
“Hey! Just a quick note to say thank you so much for your help with yesterday’s mammoth task. The paper quality, print quality, sizing and box … were perfect. My colleagues were very impressed. Big thanks so much to you and all the team involved!”
A big thank you back to Katherine for taking the time and trouble to write in to us. We are very grateful for the lovely comments and for the work itself!
Large Format Printing Services in London SE1
The Document Centre is a commercial printer based in Southwark Bridge Road near London Bridge, SE1, and offers a variety of high quality printing-related services. These include:
- large format printing for posters, large displays, exhibition graphics, banners and more;
- digital printing for high quality, fast turnaround, on-demand printing of anything from a business card and stationery to booklets, brochures, flyers, newsletters, year end accounts and even books;
- Foil blocking, encapsulation and lamination;
- thesis and dissertation printing and binding for university degree students (including easy online ordering system);
- bookbinding, book repair and restoration;
- document binding for businesses including velo binding, hard binding, soft binding, wiro binding, perfect binding and more.
For more information on any of our printing and bookbinding services, click any of the bold links on this article or call 020 7928 9738. Alternatively send us an emailed message here.