Another lovely 5-star rating for The Document Centre came in via Google Reviews on the 25th of June. Filippo R. awarded us the full 5 stars possible and described our “Very friendly and kind staff. Fast and professional service”. Many thanks to Filippo — we really appreciate it!
We have lots more 5-star ratings and customer reviews to share with you so, if you’re in any doubt about where to go for all your printing and document binding requirements, check back regularly to see what our customer say. You can also check out all our Google customer reviews here and on Facebook there are also loads of great reviews and ratings too, which you can see here. The bottom line is that we seem to be awarded the full 5 stars in virtually every single review, which says a lot about the quality of our printing and binding services at The Document Centre.
Printing & Binding Services – Online & in London SE1
The Document Centre is a commercial printer, bookbinder and book restorer based in London SE1, a short walk from London Bridge station. Our services include:
- thesis and dissertation printing and binding for university degree students;
- bookbinding (including hard, soft and velo binding);
- book repair and restoration;
- commercial printing (brochures, flyers, stationery, posters etc.);
- document binding (hard binding, soft binding, velo binding, thermal binding, perfect binding, wiro binding etc.);
- large format printing (posters, banners, wall displays, canvas prints etc.);
- document copying and duplication
- urgent printing (including 2 hour ‘same day’ turnaround).
Click any of the bold links for further information or simply call us on 020 7928 9738 for further information. Masters, PhD students studying for many different types of degree can also order thesis or dissertation printing and binding online here.